As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Alphabet Letters Match And Word Spell Game, GoGlor Wooden Spelling Game For Kids Toddles, 30 Spell Cards 6 Word Dice Word Jigsaw Puzzle English Learn Preschool Educational ToysGoGlor
- Made of durable basswood, no sharp edges or corners, all pieces are well sanded and well crafted, 100% safe, kids will feel soft and smooth in hands. Spelling game kit contains 8 letter dice, 30 word cards, 60 cartoon patterns, great for parents and kids to play with, makes learning easy and interesting.
For any quality or delivery problems, we promise 100% refund. How to play: set the cartoon cards on the game board, encourage your baby to recognise and match, use letter dice to spell the correct word.
Perfect sized for toddlers' little hands, ideal as preschool toys and birthday gifts. Fun and educational puzzle games for kids, develop baby ability to read and spell words, wonderful for building early remember and recognition skills.
2. 22learn, LLC
Phonics, Pumpkin Puzzles, Spelling, Shapes, Letter Sounds Names, Reading, Memory Games & Coloring Book by Abby Monkey® LITE, Colors, First Words, Preschool Learning Kids Games Lite for Toddler, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Girls and Boys: Tracing22learn, LLC
- Practice in matching, memory, tracing, spelling, and creative skills.11 educational Halloween-themed games full version. Writing letters -- tracing of lowercase and uppercase letters.
Interactive, child-friendly interface. Association of words with their beginning letters. Phonic letter sounds and letter names. Loads of ghosts, pumpkins, candles, and candies. Coloring book. Halloween music. Memory game with three difficulty levels.
3. DSC Publishing
DSC Publishing Common Word Spelling Dry Wipe Flash Cards and High frequency words spelling kids bookmarks Dyslexia spelling aids for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 common words spelling games overlaysDSC Publishing
- First 100 common words designed for busy parents in mind use common word bookmarks with class reader. Ch, ay, ar, sh, ck, oo, ee words revised for nls 2016. Great for dyslexics and all children wishing to do better at spelling.
4 tricky common high frequency spelling words early years bookmarks for ks1 ks2 reading and spelling. Designed as dyslexia aids for children these key stage1, 2 spelling words flash cards phonics cards. Help your kids ace at school combine with homework, fun game for learning sight words at KS1 words.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Weight||0.08 kg (0.17 Pounds)|
|Width||0.8 cm (0.31 Inches)|
4. 22learn, LLC
Kindergarten Kids and 1st Grade Girls and Boys: Tracing, Memory Games & Coloring Book by Abby Monkey®, Pumpkin Puzzles, Reading, Colors, Spelling, Preschool Learning Games for Toddlers, Shapes, Letter Sounds and Names, First Words, Phonics22learn, LLC
- Practice in matching, memory, spelling, tracing, and creative skills.11 educational games. Writing letters -- tracing of lowercase and uppercase letters. Interactive, child-friendly interface.
Phonic letter sounds and letter names. Halloween music. Coloring book. Memory game with three difficulty levels. Loads of ghosts, pumpkins, candles, and candies. Association of words with their beginning letters.
5. Carson Dellosa
Carson Dellosa Sentence Building: An Early Literacy Resource That Provides for an Endless Variety of Reading and Grammar Games! Open-ended Learning GamesCarson Dellosa
- Sentence building is a hands-on learning resource that provides a variety of reading and grammar games. This multi-sensory early learning manipulative is perfect to enhance early grammar and reading skills.
Tailor activities to different ability levels with this learning aid that includes sturdy, interlocking cards and covers these language arts skills: parts of speech capital letters punctuation building sentences Perfect for differentiated instruction, this fun set includes: grammatically color-coded cards: 55 word cards 4 punctuation cards 27 photo cards game ideas sample sentences teaching suggestions.
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.36 kg (0.8 Pounds)|
|Width||19.05 cm (7.5 Inches)|
6. Wisdom Learning
Common Words Childrens Wall Chart Educational Childs Poster Art Print WallChartWisdom Learning
- Dry wipe pen write on/off durable surface. Learn common words Early Learning Poster Chart. Poster size: a3 297 x 420mm. Colourful, clear visual learning aid. Ideal for home and classroom use.
Nursery, Kindergarten, Classroom Posters and Decorations Learning Posters for Preschool, Playroom Decor, Homeschool, Educational Posters Sight Words and Word Families Posters Educational ChartsOutus
- Quantity and size: 5 pieces educational posters include 3 pieces sight words posters 300 fry sight words and 2 pieces word families posters 36 word family groups, and each is approx. Flat packing and easy to use: we do not roll these education learning posters in tubes, and these toddler educational posters come with glue point dots, so you can easily put them on the wall to make it clearer for kids to read and learn.
Delightful colors: the preschool poster is specifically designed for toddlers, kindergartners, preschoolers, featuring lovely vibrant colors and eye-catching graphic elements that will capture kids attention.
Quality material: these learning posters are made of 250 gsm cardstock, double sides are covered with PET films to ensure quality prints, and marks on them written by water-based dry erase markers could be erased.
Nice gift for toddler learning: these preschool education posters are useful for toddlers, and they can be nice school wall decorations and pre-k learning materials posters, pre-school kids or kindergarten students, making learning full of fun and engaging for kids. 43 x 30 cm/ 17 x 12 inches, proper size to be stuck on the wall of classroom to help kids recognize these words.
|Part Number||Outus-Educational Poster-ny1|
8. 22learn, LLC
Fun Learning Reading Game with Animal Train for Preschool, Toddler & Kindergarten Explorers Abby Monkey® education edition by 2 2 learn Lite, Phonics Island: ABCs First Phonics and Letter Sounds School Adventure vol 1 Kids Ready to Read22learn, LLC
- 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology full version only. Parents‘ choice Award winner 2012. The best way to learn letter sounds! 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters full version only.
High-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress. Friendly, encouraging environment. 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries full version only. Easy-to-use, child-friendly interface.
9. DSC Publishing
300 High Frequency Spelling Words, Book and Common Words Bookmarks- Supports Dyslexia ks1 ks2 spellings for Home Teaching Literacy ResourceDSC Publishing
- Kickstart reading success with this kids learning books that cover key stage 1 and key stage 2 The book will teach your child the first 300 Dolch words in a systematic and fun way It aids learning by revisiting the words in a variety of ways.
Sight words a clear and concise first words book with all the high frequency words children need to learn to read The bookmarks help with recognition of words that can be made into a game to make learning fun It reinforces learning by revisiting the words.
Bookmarks for children are a fun addition on the bookmarks you will see that the words listed are from the National Literacy Strategy part of the English curriculum in schools Motivating and not over facing the childs ability.
Reinforce learning this spelling book will record your childs success Proven to support struggling spellers and help develop knowledge of sight words Learning a third of the words in the book. Additional learning at home this spelling book will help support children learning at home The 3 levels of difficulty motivate the reader to achieve the next spelling level Recommended for 5 to 7 years old.